Friday, July 20, 2012

PTSD

Post Traumatic Striper Disorder


Post traumatic striper disorder is a mental health condition that's triggered by extreme striper fishing. Symptoms may include flashbacks, day dreaming, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about striper fishing. Many people who go striper fishing have difficulty adjusting and coping back to a normal life. In some cases, the symptoms can get worse or last for months or even years. Sometime PTSD can completely take over your life. In a case such as below, you may have post traumatic striper disorder.





I Wont be able to fish this weekend. I was going through some pictures today and wanted to post up some pics of some nice stripers I have caught over the years in Texas. I haven't caught a double digit striper in a number of years, hopefully that will change soon. One of these days I will have to make a trip to the northeast to chase these fish in their natural habitat.







My best striper @ 21lbs
Caught on a 5weight

No comments:

Post a Comment