Friday, April 20, 2012

Spawn : Week 10

Spawn : Week 10

Well, I think I am going to go ahead and close out the spawn series. It seems like most the bass are off the beds, the bluegill/bream are going strong and they will continue to be on beds with every full moon through the rest of spring and summer. I had some kinda funk this spring when it came to big bass, every good fish (4+ lbs) I hooked I ended up losing it some how or the other. Pulled hooks, broke em off, pulled into brush piles and wrapped up, you name it and it happened. Hopefully that will change soon and I will bring some nice fish to hand this summer. 


3 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty good. Spawn is just about beginning here in MD, or just began like a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Devin, I hope you are catching some good fish up there in Maryland.

    Thanks Walton, I use a Canon D10 for almost all my pics. So far i have been very happy with the camera.

    ReplyDelete