Sunday, June 10, 2012

Go Pro

My wonderful wife got me a go pro camera for my birthday. I am looking forward to having a video camera that shoots 1080 HD and getting some video.


I also picked up this Hobie rod holder from Austin Canoe and Kayak and mounted it on my Native Manta Ray. It was very easy to install and I think it will do a great job holding the rods in place and keeping them protected. I do which the tip protectors were 3-4 times longer. It would help protect the rods, and keep them tighter to the kayak. It would also help holding different rod sizes. As it is set up right now it will only hold a 9ft rod. Oh well, it seems to be a good product and wasn't that much money. I have ordered multiple time from AC&K and they have always got my products shipped quickly with no problems. Plus they have a great online store that is full of everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment